Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150P-0250 - How do I replace lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an insignia is lost or damaged after it is placed on a recreational park trailer and you are the manufacturer or owner, you must notify us in writing immediately.
(2) Your notification should include the following information:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The recreational park trailer serial number;
(c) The insignia number and design-plan approval number, if applicable; and
(d) The required fee. (See WAC 296-150P-3000.)
(3) If we can determine that your unit previously had an insignia, we will attach the insignia to your recreational park trailer once we receive your insignia fee. (See WAC 296-150P-3000.)


Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150P-0250

Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. 97-16-043, § 296-150P-0250, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.