Wash. Admin. Code § 308-94A-010 - Annual off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit (registration) period

(1) How long is an off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit (registration) valid? The registration year of the off-road/nonhighway use permit (registration) begins the day it is issued and expires the same day of the following year.
(2) Under what circumstances will the registration expiration date be changed? The expiration date of the off-road use permit will change when:
(a) It has been expired for more than one year;
(b) The registration is expired at the time ownership is transferred and the new owner renews the registration;
(c) The registered owner requests a change of registration expiration month. This can only be done at the time of renewal and requires the registered owner to purchase more than twelve months of registration, limited to the vehicle field system constraints and tab availability; or
(d) The vehicle has subsequently been registered, but no certificate of ownership has been issued, in another jurisdiction and:
(i) No change in ownership has occurred; and
(ii) The off-road/nonhighway vehicle is being registered again in Washington; and
(iii) The previous Washington registration has expired.
(3) Can I get a refund for the unused portion of my off-road/nonhighway use permit (registration)? No, there is no refund for the unused portion.


Wash. Admin. Code § 308-94A-010

Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110. 01-13-008, § 308-94A-010, filed 6/8/01, effective 7/9/01; 99-24-013, § 308-94A-010, filed 11/22/99, effective 12/23/99.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.