Wash. Admin. Code § 308-94A-025 - Temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit application
What information does the department require when I apply for a temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit? An application for a temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit must include the following:
(1) Name and address of the applicant;
(2) Off-road or nonhighway vehicle plate or registration number if registered in another state;
(3) Make and year of vehicle;
(4) Expiration date of the foreign state registration;
(5) Vehicle identification number;
(6) Appropriate fees; and
(7) Signature of registered owner(s).
Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110. 01-13-008, § 308-94A-025, filed 6/8/01, effective 7/9/01; 99-24-013, § 308-94A-025, filed 11/22/99, effective 12/23/99.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.