Nev. Admin. Code § 445A.27616 - Reuse category A+: Requirements for application to use reclaimed water for indirect potable reuse
A person who proposes to use reclaimed water for indirect potable reuse must submit for the review and approval of the Division with his or her application for a discharge permit:
1. Proof that the applicant has complied with the requirements of section 13 for a public workshop and public notice.
2. An engineering report bearing the stamp of a professional engineer who is licensed in this State.
3. A plan for the development of a monitoring program for unregulated constituents. The plan must examine surrogates and indicators to meet specific reduction goals for unregulated constituents.
4. Evidence that the reclaimed water, treatment system and treatment processes to be used will meet the requirements of section 15 . If the applicant is seeking credit for the treatment processes or the amount of time the reclaimed water is retained underground, the Division may credit the applicant for the appropriate log reduction based on such evidence.
5. Proof that the applicant has assessed the wastewater source control for the production and use of reclaimed water in reuse category A+.
6. Proof of the applicant's financial ability to:
(a) Pay the costs related to maintenance, operations, depreciation and capital expenses of the system; and
(b) Establish and maintain adequate fiscal controls and accounting methods required for the operation of the system.
7. Proof that the applicant has obtained written approval from the appropriate district board of health in support of the proposed use.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.