Nev. Admin. Code § 459.9726 - Action on applications; examinations for certification
Current through August 4, 2021
NRS 459.485, 459.500
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 459.9726 Action on applications; examinations for certification. (NRS 459.485, 459.500)
1. The Division will review each application and send each applicant written notice within 6 weeks of receipt of all required materials whether his or her application has been approved or rejected.
2. An applicant whose application is approved by the Division and who wishes to take the examination must submit to the Division a nonrefundable examination fee set by the Division, not to exceed $150, at least 30 days before the examination is given.
3. The Division shall determine the content of the examinations.
4. A score of 70 is a passing score on an examination for certification.
5. An examination for each classification will be given at least once each year.
6. The examinations are the property of the Division and must remain confidential.
7. An applicant who fails the examination may apply for a reexamination. The nonrefundable fee for reexamination must be set by the Division not to exceed $150.
8. Each application for certification will remain on file with the Division for 2 years after the date that all required materials are received by the Division. If the applicant does not pass an examination for certification or request reexamination within the 2-year period, the applicant must file with the Division a new application for certification.
(Added to NAC by Environmental Comm’n, eff. 3-6-91; A 1-24-92)