Nev. Admin. Code § 477.601 - Exemptions
Current through August 4, 2021
The provisions of NAC 477.571 to 477.666, inclusive, do not apply to:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
NAC 477.601 Exemptions. (NRS 477.030) The provisions of NAC 477.571 to 477.666, inclusive, do not apply to:
1. Arms and handguns regulated by 18 U.S.C. §§ 921 et seq.
2. Activities conducted by the Department of Defense or by a contractor of the Department of Defense in connection with the transportation of, or experimentation on, missiles and rockets.
3. Paper caps containing less than 0.25 grain or pyrotechnic composition per unit load.
4. Tracer bullets or charges which are used at a qualified rifle or shotgun range or by military or naval personnel or peace officers.
5. Devices for signals used in connection with the operation of railroads or other forms of transportation.
6. The purchase at retail or use of fireworks which are designated as “safe and sane,” or not dangerous, and which are classified as Class C.
7. The use, after purchase at retail, of fireworks which are designed and intended by the manufacturer for the prevention of damage to crops or the unwanted occupancy of areas by animals or birds through the use of sound or light, or both.
(Added to NAC by St. Fire Marshal, eff. 1-19-84; A 7-16-85, eff. 8-1-85; R220-99, 9-25-2000)