Nev. Admin. Code § 486.Sec. 17 - NEW
1. The holder of a license issued pursuant to section 13 may, within 14 calendar days after receipt of a notice of the suspension or revocation of, or the refusal to renew, the license, petition the Department in writing for a hearing conducted by a hearing officer of the Department.
2. If the request for a hearing is granted:
(a) A date for the hearing must be fixed not later than 30 days after the receipt of the request for hearing or as soon thereafter as practicable; and
(b) The Department will appoint a hearing officer who was not involved in the decision of the Department to suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the license or any investigation relating to this decision.
3. If the request for a hearing is denied, the petitioner will be notified in writing, stating the reason for the denial.
4. Evidence offered at the hearing that the hearing officer determines is not material or relevant to the determination of issues at the hearing must not be considered.
5. The hearing must be conducted in accordance with the procedures set forth in chapter 233B of NRS.
6. Within 30 days after the hearing, the hearing officer of the Department shall make a final determination.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.